Monday, July 15, 2013

Woman Thought She Saw Jean Stothert in Midtown


A woman was mistaken when you thought she saw Omaha mayor Jean Stothert in Midtown last Sunday. The Woman was enjoying some tea and pasta salad at Delice, when she thought she saw the mayor.

"I thought I saw Jean Stothert," said Jackie Millard. "There was this lady at the counter with tall helmet like blond hair and a slimming dress on. She was telling the girl behind the counter how to do her job, so I just thought it was Jean Stothert. I always saw Suttle down her, so I thought  it was a mayor hot spot. Then I realized that she wouldn't be caught dead in midtown."

Millard then came to the understanding that the lady that was there was the owner and was angry at the girl working.

"She really had me fooled, said Millard. "She even had a little lisp in her voice like the mayor."

No comments:

Post a Comment