Tuesday, July 16, 2013

James Martin Davis Sued Himself

James Martin Davis sued himself today. This came as shocking news to James Martin Davis since he didn't know that he was suing himself.

"I noticed that James Martin Davis was in need of an attorney," said James Martin Davis. "So after I sued myself, I also decided to defended myself."

Davis decided to sue himself after he tripped outside his house in his driveway. Noticing that he was a victim of a crime, he then put in the paper work to sue himself. Then noticing that he was playing the victim of the victim of a crime, he decided he was the right guy as well for the defense team .

"I am always a champion for the little guy. So when I noticed that James Martin Davis was the little guy, I took a shot as his attorney," said James Martin Davis.

It is said that Davis fell in his driveway when he spotted a ambulance and tried to chase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment