Friday, July 12, 2013

Ask a Person Arrested Poll: If you could change one thing about Omaha, what would it be?

The Reuben Press Asked these people arrested: If you could change one thing about Omaha, what would it be? Here is what they said.




"I like Omaha for the most part. If I could change one thing, I would make prostitution legal. Girls got to eat!!!"









"I would make it Illegal for Idiots from the Paper Harassing us all the time while we are getting our pictures taken. Is  the question that important? They didn't get my good side. Can we take another one."









                                                 
" The pot problem in Omaha.... I mean the Pot HOLE problem in Omaha."










"The youngster nowadays. They just get on my nerves. I mean really. They should have fun like me. They should go to Wal-Mart and steal a bunch of shit you don't need and keep it in their house along with everything else they have found over the years. Grow up and grow and huge pile of worthless crap in your living room. Then you will know you are living."
                                              




No comments:

Post a Comment