Thursday, June 27, 2013

Stothert: Fire and City Budget Not A Joke

Mayor Jean Stothert broke her silence today in regards to the Omaha Fire Fighter's budget.  This after a day of closed meetings with Fire Chef, Mike McDonnell.

"This is not a joke," said Stothert. "But this is.... What do you get when you cross an elephant with a Fish? Swimming trunks."

The mayor was also not impressed on how McDonnell handled her request for information.

"This isn't a circus," she said. "If he would of brought the information in while wearing a top hat while crossing a tightrope on a unicycle and juggling fire, than I would of like that better. I mean I love circuses. The smell of popcorn. The trapeze artist.Though clowns freak me out. Sort of like mirrors into our soul. I do like balloon animals. Oh, and the tigers. How I love the tigers. The circus rocks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment