Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Hipster Describes an 80's Sitcom

Every Thursday, A hipster will open a Pabst Blue Ribbon and try to describe an 80's sitcom. This weeks hipster is Tyler Zimmerman. He lives in Benson and will describe the 80's sitcom, 'Benson'

"So I guess there was this dude named, Benson. He use to be the butler for that old lady on 'The Tony Danza Boss Show' and the Will Smith of Fresh Air.  So he moves away and becomes some kind of personal assistant to some guy running for Mayor or some junk. Benson is like old and cranky and I think he is played by Denzel's dad or something. Anyway, I couldn't hear most of the show over me playing the bongo drums, but there is this swedish chef I can't understand and a gay guy with a creepy mustache. I guess it was o.k., but there were people laughing the whole time. I don't get that. Anyway, I am over it. See you."


No comments:

Post a Comment