Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ask A Person Arrested Poll: What is your favorite part of Summers in Omaha?

The Reuben Press Asked these people arrested, What is your favorite part of Summers in Omaha? Here is what they said.




"I would have to say Scalping tickets for the CWS, but if you were a
lawyer I would say talking night walks and crossing the street correctly"







"Well this Summer it was meeting my favorite Weather man, Jim Flowers. You know, they guy they are booking right over there. HI JIM!. What a nice guys and he gives good mustache rides." 









"Shopping.... I love Shopping... I just love it so much. Sometimes when I am shopping, I don't even pay for the item that I am shopping for. That is how much I love shopping!"









"Eating Lemons!"

No comments:

Post a Comment