Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fire Chief Mike McDonnell Not Singer Michael McDonald

Current Fire Chief, Mike McDonnell hates being confused with singer Michael McDonald. McDonnell gets it all the time.

"People come to me all the time and start singing 'Talking it to the Street'. I don't even like that song," said McDonnell. I don't know why people get us confused. I go by Mike, he goes by Michael. I am clean shaven, he has a greasy beard. I like The Eagles, and .... yeah, we are both a little lame.

The singer isn't the only thing that people get him confused with.

"Some people ask me where my farm is," said McDonnell. "No, I don't have a farm, I wasn't in the Doobie Brothers, and I don't have flaming red hair and hock hamburgers to fat kids."

Jean Stothert would not respond for this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment